So, in addition to Breezin' by George Benson, check out On Broadway by George Benson and Turn Your Love Around by George Benson.
So, I have baseball practice today, but I'm kind of sore. I probably should've realized I had practice today before doing those pushups and what not. Oh well.
Uh... I finished school for the week today.
Um... yesterday I didn't do so well in Halo. No, wait, I did. I don't really remember. I guess I did average. In Madden, I handed the Colts their second loss. Hillis had 200 rushing yards.
You know, I didn't really do much yesterday. I'm wearing one black sock and one white sock right now. So, since there's really nothing else to talk about, here's a funny quote.
The bus for people that need extra practice will be leaving at 2 O'clock. The empty bus will be leaving at 5.
- Some coach for some sports team. I don't really know.
Wednesday's rating:
7.956971332551
Except it was really just a 7.9
Well, I'm gonna go play baseball now.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment