Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love people and use money, not the other way around. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Um... yeah, it's been like, four days since I've blogged. Nothing really happened, though. I pretty much did school and practiced baseball. I got to choose what number I'm going to be for baseball first, and I chose 30, but this kid named Jason (the one that sings ALL THE TIME) went insane and dropped to his knees and pulled out a ring and said "Marry me, Juliet you'll never have to be alone, I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress it's a love story baby just say yes." No, not really. He dropped to his knees and said "Noo! Please pick another number! I've always been number thirty! Please!!" So I chose 25 instead.

And I'm kind of sore because I've had baseball practice yesterday and the day before and I have to go to practice again in about an hour and fifteen minutes.

Well, my mom, Pablo and Laura were going to watch a scary movie while Isaac and Lillian watched some other movie while Julia and I watched Law and Order, but for some reason they didn't watch a movie. And I was going to be playing Halo/Madden right now, but Julia has Law and Order playing on the Xbox right now. Maybe I'll go watch that.

Anyway, this week seems like it went by pretty quickly, which is a good thing.

Now, for some reason, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want MLB Baseball to start.

Well, I'm gonna go now.

Oh, the ratings for the last several days is pretty much:
7.1

1 comment:

  1. and now that this week has gone by so quickly, next week should do the same. that would be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete