Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The snow's melting!! YES!!

Well, even though Sunday was the bee's knee's, yesterday was pretty much bad. I hate Mondays. Of course, if you read yesterday's blog, you would have known that. So if you didn't read it, you might not have noticed that I brought back the "yesterday's rating" thing.

Anyway, yesterday was actually not horrible (like most Mondays are) but it was far from good. Or average. Maybe not that far from average, actually. But average isn't good. I woke up early that day, and I finished school before lunch I think. Then I managed to work out for quite a while (I'm waiting for the snow to melt rest of the way, and I might go running. If someone else that doesn't run, like Laura will go with me. I feel stupid when I run alone). Then I got to go outside and play with Lillian for two hours. Then when I came in, I worked out more. Then when my dad got home, I played baseball outside with him and Isaac for a while. (A groundball came up on me and drilled me on the finger, causing it to bleed, and I had to put on a bandage, which is why I can barely type right now. Then, after eating some DELICIOUS fried zucchini and broccoli and tater tot casserole, I made my long - awaited (two days) return to video games! I played Halo 3 for a while. Guess what I got. A Killtrocity!

Killtrocity noun Getting six kills in a row - all within 4 seconds of each other - without dying. I got a Killtrocity in Halo 3 the other day! Kill tro sih tee

It was in Team Swat - No shields, no sensors. Just you, your BR, and whole lot of headshots - and the next game I got a Triple Kill, which is exactly what it sounds like: 3 kills in a row - all within 4 seconds of each other - without dying.

Then, in Madden, Peyton Hillis continued his 5 game streak of at least 125 yards and 1 TD per game. Then I played Halo 3 a bit more, then I had to get off.

So, it was actually not a horrible day. Just a bad one.

Monday's rating:
6.3

(And the only reason it wasn't a 5.something was because of the Killtrocity and getting to play some baseball).

No comments:

Post a Comment