Yesterday I had baseball practice again. But now I have a nice four day break. Which is good, because my left arm is sore. But I don't really know how, because I throw with my right arm. Whatever. Coach Man (Or Mann. I have no idea) helped improve my hitting skills.
I played Halo last night. I PWN3D some NOOBS. Pablo and I were destroying everyone in our paths. At least in Swat we were. There was a game where for once I actually had more kills and less deaths than Pablo. It was sweet. What else is sweet is that it's almost the weekend.
I like Fridays. I like Saturdays. And Sundays. And Peyton Hillis. He's just such a beast. Too bad he's a Brown now. Josh McDaniels upsets me. Here's another picture of him.

Here's another cool picture:

And this is just a funny comic:

Here's yesterday's rating:
7.6
I guess I'm supposed to go outside with Lillian now. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment