Thursday, March 11, 2010

What do you get if you cross a chicken and a rooster? I don't know, probably a baby chicken!!

Dang. I forgot to blog yesterday about Tuesday. Nothing really happened, though. I just went running and biking and played video games and went to baseball practice and PWN3D some NOOBS ALL DAY. Wednesday I didn't go running or biking because Pablo went with John Hurrell. I think. But here's my thoughts on American Idol:
That Casey guy (With the blond hair) really bugs me and I want him to go home.
That twerp kid needs to go home

The other twerp guy (the one with the mullet) needs to go home

The one guy that sang Apologize last week needs to go home

Todrick Hall still needs to win

Andrew Garcia is awesome

Big Mike should actually get the exact same amount of votes as Todrick Hall in the finals so they'll tie

Lee Whyze (I actually don't even know what his last names is, but that's close enough) is actually really good. I just love his voice

And that's it.

Except for not.

Actually yes. It is.

1 comment:

  1. Dream on..................Aerosmith
    Cryin'....................Aerosmith
    On Broadway...............George Benson
    Turn Your Love Around.....George Benson
    Beautiful Day.............U2
    Here Is The News..........Brave Saint Saturn
    Meant To Live.............Switchfoot
    Pocketful Of Sunshine.....Natasha Bedingfield

    Awesome playlist.

    ReplyDelete