I hate it when Pablo reads over my shoulder. Which is what he's doing now. I think I'll steal one of his chips. Oh. He left. Well, yesterday was the bee's knees. The beeth kneeth, as Andrew called it. But yeah, it was the bee's knees. Where did that expression come from, anyway? Bee's knees? Hm...
Anyway, I'm listening to (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams. His voice sounds pretty cool. I like the rasp in his voice. It's kind of like John Cooper (of Skillet). Except John Cooper's rasp is different. And since we're talking about singing, I might as well let you know that my prediction for American Idol was wrong. See, I predicted Ashley Rodriguez to win, but she actually didn't even make it to the top 12. Or even the top 24. Oh well.
So do you like that picture on the left? I think it's pretty cool. So is the one underneath it. But I like the one of Peyton Hillis more. I mean, how can you NOT like this guy? He even brought back the Mile High Salute! But, Josh McDaniels refused to play him. I actually saw an article about Peyton Hillis saying that he was frustrated about his lack of playing time.
Actually, it's funny. The year before Shanahan got fired, 7 running backs got hurt and were put on the DL. And SEVEN RUNNING BACKS TOTAL ON BRONCOS TEAM AVERAGED OVER 4.0 YARDS PER CARRY! This year, I believe one running back had over 4.0 yards per carry. That was Peyton Hillis, the only running back left from the Shanahan era.
Oh well. Woah. Shaq may miss the rest of the season. Actually, I don't care at all. I don't even like basketball. Or hockey. However, I have to admit that the USA - Canada game last night was good.
By the way, I'm only about $800 dollars short to buy a drumset, so I'll be accepting donations.
Yesterday's rating:
The Bee's Knees/9.6
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
you wanna get a drumset too? Race ya for it.
ReplyDeleteOr, Jon, we could STEAL the one from church and take turns with it!
ReplyDeleteBAD plan.
ReplyDelete