Well, I forgot to blog on Sunday, but all I would have said was that I went to Maggie Steep's 80th birthday party. It would have been about a 8.8. Bye the way, the lowest I've ever rated a day was like, 5.7, (the day before Laura set the taco shells on fire) and that's actually not that low. So, there will be a much larger difference between good days and bad days. There will probably only be a few days that are "average" (around a 7.5 to an 8).
Anyway, Sunday was pretty good. There was cake after church instead of cookies (leftovers from Maggie Steep's par - tay). I had 5 pieces. And I had Chinese food afterward. I couldn't even eat a whole plate, though, because of all the cake. Then I played baseball for a while, then I played Halo and Madden (Peyton Hillis ran for 370, shattering the old record for most rushing yards in a game, which happened to be owned by Hillis). Then at play practice I found out that I have to wear a stupid angel costume. So, pretty much I won't have actual pants. I hate angel costumes. But, I totally scared Hayley to death. She was laying on the chairs, and the lights were out. I crawled underneath the chairs in total silence and poked her, and she was soooo scared. It didn't work as well with Laura, though. Nothing really fazes her when she's talking to her hot Zane.
I'm an Aerosmith fan now. Well, I like about 4 of their songs. Did you know that there's a kid on my team named Adam Arrowsmith? It would be so cool if it was spelled Aerosmith.
Here's a video of Zane dancing and singing. Mostly dancing. Too bad I didn't have the webcam ready in time to catch him and my dad singing "Bohemian Rahpsody."
And here's another one. (He starts singing in falsetto for no reason towards the end, so it gets better).
And come back to this blog again in several hours, because I might put my lip - syncing to Dream On here. Unless I don't. I doubt that I will. But yeah, check back anyway. Actually, here. Vote on my poll. If it's "yes" unanimously, I will put it up. And I won't vote. You have until Tuesday to vote, and if it is unanimous, I'll put it on the blog then.
Well, Pablo's making me go running, so I'll be going now.
I didn't edit any of this
13 years ago
Wow...my boyfriend is really cool.
ReplyDelete